The new Morgan Academic Center opened in June 2016. It has approximately 32,000 square feet of academic support space for use of over 800 student-athletes across 31 teams. The new facility also includes:
- Reading and study rooms for both individual and group study, along with a traditional computer lab
- Collaborative learning spaces with state-of-the-art wireless technology for both individual and group tutoring and mentoring
- Classroom space for student-athlete first-year seminars and other programming
- A One Button Studio for video recording of both individual and group presentations
- Professional office space and conference rooms for all Morgan Center staff, as well as the Student-Athlete Welfare and Development Program
- Learning Services operational space that includes private areas for staff and a student learning lab
- Sport Psychology operational space that includes a mental skills training lab
- Display areas for student-athlete and benefactor recognition including and interactive kiosk
Wall at entrance of new Morgan Academic Center displaying list of benefactors that contributed to past and current projects.
Reading room 1, looking toward Nittany Apartments
Reading room 1, looking toward back and second floor of MAC.
Photos in reading room 1